March 14, 2017

My Favorite Things Release Replay | March 2017

Hello and welcome to the Release Replay for the My Favorite Things March 2017 release. Today the design team is sharing some more ideas using the March release products that were released last week.

For my card I decided to combine a few of the products and the two new paper pads (so in love with both of them!) to create a cute little scene.


I first watercoloured my background panel with blue watercolours and then once it was dry I started building my scene on top. I diecut three of the birdhouses from the new Black and White Basics paper pad and added a black roof to each of them I then adhered their posts and set them aside while I worked on the rest of the scene.

I diecut a grassy border from the new Graphic Grid paper pad and then layered the sentiment banner on top that was diecut from the new Blueprints 31 Die-namics and stamped with a sentiment from the Essential Sentiments stamp set.


I adhered the birdhouses to the card panel first and added the middle one with foam adhesive for some added dimension. I then added the grass and then sentiment banner and finished the card with some small clouds from the Home Sweet Home and some clear sequins.

Make sure to head over to the MFT Stamps blog for some more ideas using the March release. ;)

Supplies

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Adorable.

Purple Princess said...

Lovely!

Billie A said...

Love the black and white houses. Great scene. I have this set and love it. I used it for a future card and the two little birds that come with it. Love your card. Great colors.

Lisa Lara said...

I love the blue and black Stephanie!