June 04, 2017

My Favorite Things June Release Countdown | Day 3

Hello and welcome to day 3 of the My Favorite Things June release countdown! Over the next five days we'll be sharing peeks at all of the new products with various cards and projects using the new stamps and Die-namics! :)

For my card today, I used the new Bed Rest stamp set (and coordinating Die-namics) to create a get well card with a fun inked background.


I created the background with various colours of distress inks and the Cloud and Radiating Rays stencils. Once I had it all inked up, I diecut the panel using the stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 24 Die-namics and then I adhered it to a Grout Gray card base.


I stamped, coloured and die cut the newest Pure Innocence girl from the Bed Rest stamp set and adhered her onto the card. I then stamped the sentiment and added some clear sequins to complete the card.

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog today (and all week) to see all of the new products and more samples using them from the design team. All of the new products will officially be available in the MFT online store on Tuesday June 6th at 9pm EST! 

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!!

Supplies

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome background

Dee said...

The fabulous background shows that recovery is on its way!

Tricia Barber said...

Love your background!!! Great coloring and design! Love it!

Unknown said...

Loving the colors on this design! Great work!

Helen said...

Love the sense of being outdoors. . .it's a great way to cheer up someone whose stuck indoors! Thanks for sharing this unique take on get well wishes.

Elaine said...

Oh so sweet...great design!